Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Questions

Q : What does Leopards & Lilies provide at a class?
A: We provide the extra ump we all sometimes need to create and finish a project. Through many years of “crafting” I have found that I have the most fun and get the most done when doing it with my friends. Leopards & Lilies creates the project(s) for you and your friends and most importantly, provides ALL the supplies needed to complete the project from start to finish.

Q: What steps are involved to booking a party?
A: You decide what type of party you would like to have, email me to check date availability, pick your exact project/cards to make and start inviting people!

Q: Is there a minimum number of guests required?
A: 4 is the minimum number of guests.

Q: Is there a maximum number of people you can accommodate?
A: It all depends on the type of party you have. I like to keep parties around 12 but depending on project and age group, we can always adjust as necessary.

Q: Why do I have to have RSVP count 48 hours prior to event?
A: In order for me to do all the prep work, I require 48 hours to complete before each party.

Q: What if more people show up then RSVPed?
A: I always have TWO extra kits prepared, but it is very important to get a correct head count to ensure everyone can take part.

Q: Is there a deposit required?
A: Yes, a deposit for 4 people is required to ensure your time slot; however, I am understanding of certain situation and will work with you if need be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Design by sweet cheeky designs